First time here? To get started, follow the Register link below to set up your account. If you have previously registered for the Marsden Calendar Competition your old login will still work.
To submit an entry, click on the My Entries link below. You need to be registered and logged in to see the My Entries link.
Aged 18 or under? Include your age with your photo’s caption and we’ll consider you for an age group prize as well. (The award of the age group prize requires at least 5 competitors aged 18 and under)
Forgotten your password? Reset it here: Password Reset
Forgotten your username? Email us
Some things to bear in mind:
- We’re looking for pictures that capture the spirit of Marsden and the Colne Valley
- We want pictures with people in them, as well as pictures of landscapes.
- In addition to having their photograph included in the Marsden calendar, winners will receive a copy of the calendar, and winning pictures will be exhibited.
- We need good resolution for printing in the calendar, so the minimum image size is 1.5MB.
- As it’s for a calendar, the images should be in landscape format – i.e. horizontal pictures, not vertical.
- Maximum of 5 entries per person and each entrant may only win once
- All entries must be approved before being considered for the competition and displayed in the Photo Gallery
- Please do read the remaining terms and conditions!