First time here? To get started, follow the Register link below to set up your account. If you have previously registered for the Marsden Calendar Competition your old login will still work.
To submit an entry, click on the My Entries link below. You need to be registered and logged in to see the My Entries link.
Aged 18 or under? Include your age with your photo’s caption and we’ll consider you for an age group prize as well.
Forgotten your password? Reset it here: Password Reset
Forgotten your username? Email us
Some things to bear in mind:
- We’re looking for pictures that capture the spirit of Marsden and the Colne Valley – and we’d really like to have more pictures of people to choose from.
- The winning images will be printed in the calendar, and exhibited, and the winners will receive a framed print (thanks to Enjoy Art). This means we need good resolution, so minimum image size is 1.5MB.
- As it’s for a calendar, the images should be in landscape format – i.e. horizontal pictures, not vertical.
- Maximum of 5 entries per person and each entrant may only win once
- All entries must be approved before being considered for the competition and displayed in the Photo Gallery
- Please do read the remaining terms and conditions!
First time here? You'll need to register with us (below) to enter the photo contest. Once you have registered successfully, you will receive a registration confirmation email containing your new password. If you do not seem to receive this email within ten minutes, please check your spam folder. If you have not received the email, please contact us for assistance.