Marsden Calendar Competition Terms and Conditions of Entry
- The competition is open to anyone, with the exception of members of the Friends of Marsden Library Steering Committee.
- There is a maximum of 5 entries per person.
- A prize may be awarded to the best entry from a competitor aged 18 or under.
- An individual may only win once.
- In addition to having their photograph included in the Marsden calendar, winners will receive a copy of the calendar, a framed enlargement of their winning print and the winning photographs will be exhibited in a variety of locations until Christmas in the year of entry.
- Prizes may be awarded in age group categories for entrants aged 18 and under.
- Image copyright remains with the photographer; Friends of Marsden Library reserves the right to exhibit the images, print them in the calendar and use them on website, newsletter and social media. Use by FoML is restricted to purposes connected with the publication of the calendar its promotion, and support for Marsden Library.
- Email addresses of entrants will be used to inform the winners of the results, and to promote subsequent competitions. You will able to unsubscribe from the email distribution list at any time.
- Entries should be submitted online, via the website at friendsofmarsdenlibrary.org.uk. (Alternative arrangements by exception, on request, via firstname.lastname@example.org)
- To ensure good quality print resolution, images should be between minimum 1.5MB and maximum 6MB.
- Format of pictures should be horizontal (landscape) rather than vertical (portrait).