Marsden Calendar Competition Terms and Conditions of Entry
- The competition is open to anyone, with the exception of members of the Friends of Marsden Library Steering Committee.
- There is a maximum of 5 entries per person.
- An individual may only win once.
- In addition to having their photograph included in the Marsden calendar, winners will receive a framed enlargement of their winning print and the winning photographs will be exhibited in a variety of locations until Christmas in the year of entry.
- Image copyright remains with the photographer; Friends of Marsden Library reserves the right to exhibit the images, print them in the calendar and use them on website, newsletter and social media. Use by FoML is restricted to purposes connected with the publication of the calendar its promotion, and support for Marsden Library.
- Entries should be submitted online, via the website at friendsofmarsdenlibrary.org.uk. (Alternative arrangements by exception, on request, via firstname.lastname@example.org)
- To ensure good quality print resolution, images should be between minimum 1.5MB and maximum 6MB.
- Landscape images only.